His professional experience was a tremendous benefit to Edison during his tenure on Township Council where he served as Chairman of its Finance Committee.
Working with other council members and property owners on the Finance Committee, Lankey helped save taxpayers thousands of dollars and kept municipal property taxes stable for four consecutive years.
A lifelong resident of Edison, Lankey is the proud father of two grown sons, Kyle and Thomas.
- Edison Township Council, 2010-2013
- JFK Health System; Senior Vice President
- Magyar Bank Board of Directors; Vice Chairman, 1994-2014
- Hospital Financial Management Association; Member
- American College of Health Care Administrators; Member
- Huntington’s Disease Society of N.J.; Board Vice President
- Middlesex County Workforce Investment Board; Member
- University of Delaware; Bachelor of Science, Accounting