|Recycling Sections 1 & 5||Mondays|
|Recycling Sections 7 & 8||Tuesdays|
|Recycling Sections 4 & 6||Wednesdays|
|Recycling Sections 2 & 9||Thursdays|
|Recycling Sections 3 & 10.||Fridays|
Please adhere to the following conditions:
- Grass Clippings must be placed in one of the following receptacles and will be collected at curbside:
- 20 gallon light gauge open containers not to exceed 40 lbs.
- Paper Biodegradable bags. NO PLASTIC BAGS, PLEASE*
- Do not place branches, twigs, brush, or any foreign materials in the grass receptacles. COLLECTION IS FOR GRASS ONLY.
- Grass clippings are ONLY collected in municipal garbage districts
The fact that plastic bags have to be emptied before being disposed of slows down the collection process. The shaking/emptying of the plastic bags into the trucks create respiratory and eye irritation problems for the employees.
Landscapers are prohibited from participating in Leaf or Grass Collection Programs.
If you have any questions, you may call:
Public Works Office, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (732)-248-7288.