We offer an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes sick, vacation and personal days, enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees' Retirement System, and Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities that are not answered on this web site, please contact the Personnel Office at (732) 248-6441.
Applicants with a disability who require accommodation within the application/interview process should direct a request in advance to the Personnel Office.
Click here for the Job Application
Note all applications must be returned to:
100 MUNICIPAL BOULEVARD
EDISON, NEW JERSEY 08817
- Assistant Library Director/Branch Head
- Bookmobile Driver/Library Assistant
- Planning/Zoning Board Secretary
- Summer Help-Public Works
- Diesel Mechanic
- Planner: Engineer Department
- Certified Technical Assistant-Code Enforcement
- Electrical Code Inspector -Full Time
- Crossing Guard
- Part Time: Electrical Inspector
- Part Time: Building Inspector
- Part Time: Plumbing Inspector
- Part Time: After Care Child Care