The Township of Edison offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for both sworn and non-sworn personnel.
We offer an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes sick, vacation and personal days, enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees' Retirement System, and Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities that are not answered on this web site, please contact the Personnel Office at (732) 248-6441.
Applicants with a disability who require accommodation within the application/interview process should direct a request in advance to the Personnel Office.
- ABC/YAB Recreation Job Fair
- Part Time Children's/Youth Librarian - Library
- Animal Shelter Manager
- Recreation Summer Help
- Special Law Enforcement Officer Class III
- Crossing Guard
- Part Time Animal Shelter Attendant
- Engineering Inspector - Senior Principal
- Plumbing Code Inspector
- Electrical Code Inspector
- Fire Protection Code Inspector
- Part Time: Edison Fix It Program Handyperson
- Part Time: After Care Child Care
- Part Time: Transport Driver