COVID Vaccine and Testing Information
Edison Twp William Toth Health Center September COVID Testing Dates
Middlesex County COVID Registration and Vaccine Locations
SENIORS COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Middlesex County COVID TESTING Locations
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
What is a novel coronavirus?
Novel (meaning "new") coronavirus is a virus strain that has only spread in people since December 2019. Health experts are concerned because little is known about this new virus and it has the potential to cause severe illness in some people.
What are the symptoms?
People who have been diagnosed with novel coronavirus have symptoms that may appear in as few as two days or as long as 14 days after exposure to the virus. Symptoms may include:
- Shortness of breath
How can I prevent from getting novel coronavirus?
If you are traveling overseas (to China, but also to other places) follow the CDC's guidance at https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
Right now the novel coronavirus has not been spreading widely in the United States, so there are no additional precautions recommended for the general public. Steps you can take to prevent spread of flu and the common cold will also help prevent coronavirus:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid contact with others
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
Middlesex County Information and Guidance: