- EDHHS Annual Report
- New Jersey Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Information
- Fish Smart-Eat Smart NJ New Jersey Safe Fish Consuption Guidelines
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- NJ Parent's Link
- CDC Zika Virus Information
- Middlesex County Mosquito Commission
- 2019 Rabies Clinic
- 2019 Edison Township Health Dept. School Aged Immunizations Schedule
- 2019 Farmer's Market
- 2019 Family Day
Click here for Public Health Video
100 Municipal Blvd. 2nd Floor
- Preventing Illness and Disease
- Promoting Healthy Behaviors for All
- Protecting the Overall Health of Edison Residents and the Community
The Department works to prevent illness and disease in the following ways:
- Tracking diseases in the community
- Identifying conditions that cause disease in the community
- Work to eliminate the identified conditions that cause disease
- Vaccinations for residents, their children and their pets
- Inspect restaurants and other places of business, public swimming pools and housing rentals.
- Provide screenings, select treatments and other services for residents who are either un-insured or under-insured.
Through a variety of programs, the Department works to promote healthy behavior by:
- Helping Edison residents identify unhealthy habits and behaviors
- Offering advice on ways to change unhealthy habits and behaviors
- Encouraging people to make positive changes
The Department protects the health of Edison residents and the Edison community by:
- Developing and enforcing health regulations
- Educating Edison residents on health and safety issues like being prepared for disasters, controlling mosquitoes and preventing cancer.
- Acting as a resource for the community, which helps connect residents to doctors, businesses and schools for health related programs.
- Respond to public health emergencies due to natural and other disasters.