|2022 RABIES CLINIC SCHEDULE:|
|Saturday January 22nd||Firehouse 4 New Dover Road|
|Saturday June 4th||Edison Municipal Complex
100 Municipal Blvd.
|Saturday October 1st||
Edison Municipal Complex
All dogs must be leashed and accompanied by an adult.
All cats must be in carriers or leashed.
- Spay/Neutered: $16.20
- Not Spay/Neutered: $19.20
- Senior Citizen Dog Spay/Neutered: $1.20*
- Senior Citizen Dog Not Spay/Neutered: $4.20*
- *These fees mandated by New Jersey Department of Health & Senior Services – Edison Fees Waived.
- Spay/Neutered: $6.00
- Not Spay/Neutered: $10.00
- Senior Citizen Cat: No Fee
- Senior Citizens over 65 years of age may be exempt from some license fees, if, and only if, a valid Township ID Card is presented.
- Call (732) 248-7273 for more information.
Visit these free clinics or see your veterinarian to protect your pets and family against the deadly threat of Rabies!