CALL TO SCHEDULE A PICK UP PRIOR TO PUTTING BRANCES OUT AT THE CURB
- Only four pickups can be scheduled per household per year.
- No thorns, bushes, vines, bamboo, rootballs, roots of any kind, or trunks will be accepted for any reason.
- Any branches/twigs in bags and/or bins will NOT be picked at anytime.
- The acceptable size for a branch to be picked up is 6 feet in length and 5 inches in diameter.
- Put branches in a neat pile with all brances facing the same direction
- The pile should be no larger than 6Lx3Wx3H