The Township provides an annual grass collection program to Municipal garbage collection areas only. Grass clippings collection begins in April and ends in October. The collection schedule is based upon the resident's recycling section.
|Recycling Sections 1 & 5||Mondays|
|Recycling Sections 7 & 8||Tuesdays|
|Recycling Sections 4 & 6||Wednesdays|
|Recycling Sections 2 & 9||Thursdays|
|Recycling Sections 3 & 10.||Fridays|
Please adhere to the following conditions:
- Grass Clippings must be placed in one of the following receptacles and will be collected at curbside:
- 20 gallon light gauge open containers not to exceed 40 lbs.
- Paper Biodegradable bags. NO PLASTIC BAGS, PLEASE*
- Do not place branches, twigs, brush, or any foreign materials in the grass receptacles. COLLECTION IS FOR GRASS ONLY.
- Grass clippings are ONLY collected in municipal garbage districts and ONLY during the grass collection Program time period.
The fact that plastic bags have to be emptied before being disposed of slows down the collection process. The shaking/emptying of the plastic bags into the trucks create respiratory and eye irritation problems for the employees.
Landscapers are prohibited from participating in Leaf or Grass Collection Programs.
If you have any questions, you may call:
Public Works Office, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (732)-248-7288.