The Township of Edison offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for both sworn and non-sworn personnel.
We offer an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes sick, vacation and personal days, enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees' Retirement System, and Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities that are not answered on this web site, please contact the Personnel Office at (732) 248-6441.
Applicants with a disability who require accommodation within the application/interview process should direct a request in advance to the Personnel Office.
Click here for the Job Application
Click Here for Police Officer Information/Application
Click Here for SLEO III Job Application
Note all applications must be returned to:
100 MUNICIPAL BOULEVARD
EDISON, NEW JERSEY 08817
- Deputy Comptroller
- Executive Assistant to the Water and Sewer Utility Director
- Cashier Water Utility
- Staff Engineer
- Director of Enigneering, Planning, and Zoning
- Director of Public Works
- Animal Shelter Attendant
- Temporary Seasonal Laborers
- Recreation Program Coordinator
- ABC/YAB Recreation Job Fair
- Part Time Children's/Youth Librarian - Library
- Special Law Enforcement Officer Class III
- Crossing Guard
- Engineering Inspector - Senior Principal
- Plumbing Code Inspector
- Electrical Code Inspector
- Fire Protection Code Inspector
- Part Time: Public Health Nurse
- Part Time: Edison Fix It Program Handyperson
- Part Time: After Care Child Care
- Part Time: Transport Driver