The Township of Edison offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for both sworn and non-sworn personnel.
We offer an excellent benefits package for full time employees that includes sick, vacation and personal days, enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees' Retirement System, and Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
If you have any questions about employment opportunities that are not answered on this web site, please contact the Personnel Office at (732) 248-6441.
Applicants with a disability who require accommodation within the application/interview process should direct a request in advance to the Personnel Office.
Note all applications must be returned to:
100 MUNICIPAL BOULEVARD
EDISON, NEW JERSEY 08817
- Animal Shelter Attendant
- Violations Clerk
- Deputy Court Administrator x2
- Animal Control Officer
- Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee
- Director of Engineering, Planning, and Zoning
- Crossing Guard
- Part Time: Public Health Nurse
- Part Time: Edison Fix It Program Handyperson
- Part Time: After Care Child Care
- Part Time: Transport Driver