TAX AND SEWER PAYMENT INFORMATION
PAY YOUR BILL NOW - A fee will apply
- by E-Check or Credit Card https://msbpay.com/EdisonTownshipTaxUtility
VIEW YOUR BILL by going to https://wipp.edmundsassoc.com/Wipp/?wippid=1205
REMINDERS - Send us your email along with your property address to receive email notifications regarding tax and sewer bills. You may email it to TaxCollector@edisonnj.org.
These are the other ways you can pay:
- BILL PAY – Use your bank’s online bill pay service to send electronic remittances to be applied to your “Tax Acct #” or “Sewer Acct #” without human interaction. Payee should be “EDISON TAX COLLECTOR” and use your Tax Acct # with all numeric digits or “EDISON SEWER COLLECTOR” and use your Sewer Acct # including the dash. Block and Lot numbers shall not be used as account numbers.
- ACH Direct Withdrawal - Sign up for this FREE service and we will initiate the debit from your checking or savings account on the due date. Application must be received in the office at least 15 days prior to the payment due date. Remember to cancel when selling. Authorization agreement could be picked up at the office or online: http://www.edisonnj.org/document_center/ACH_ApplicationAuthorizationForm.pdf
- DROP BOX - Deposit payment in the 24hr curb side drop box in front of the Municipal Building. Drop box payments will be posted the next business day.
- IN PERSON - We accept cash, check, money order and credit cards (fee applied) at our counter on the 2nd floor of the Municipal building. Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- BY MAIL - Allow at least 5-7 days for mailing. Postmark is not accepted. Please do not use paper clips. Mail to: Edison Tax Collector, 100 Municipal Blvd, Edison NJ 08817.
Edison Tax Collector can be reached by email at TaxCollector@edisonnj.org or by phone 732-248-7228